Monday, January 23, 2012

Yes, I'm With The Band...

On January 14, 2012, Ellen And I went to the He is We, The Summer Set, Days Difference, Paradise Fears, And The Cab concert!!! It was Soooo much fun!!! Definitely worth the money. We met up with Paige, Shaye, Natalie, and Alex :) We bought our shirts, and then started the concert off at the back of the crowd. With each band however, we got closer and closer, and by the last two bands, we were practically on stage we were so close! I have never had more fun in my life!!




























After all that craziness, me and Ellen just sat in my car for about 15 minutes until our legs hurt less, and we could actually hear again... While sitting there, we both stop breathing when the lead singer, and drummer of Days Difference walked by my car!! Ellen honked the horn; they waved at us. I asked them if we could take a picture with them; next thing we know we are having a legit conversation with them!! The drummer made fun of me for being barefoot, and attempted to steal Ellen's drumstick...jk he wasn't trying to steal it haha but i could not have imagined ending the night any better <3


No comments:

Post a Comment